The UK lingerie industry has seen an overall online growth of 29.8% in the last year, according to a new study by digital agency Inside Online. The Lingerie Industry Digital Insight Report examined the top 32 UK websites within this competitive retail market by comparing the weekly UK Google search volume for lingerie between 2015 and 2017.
Some of the key insights from the report include:
- Ann Summers leads the market with an organic search volume score of over 18,000;
- Intimissimi has made significant improvements over the last 12 months with a 295% increase in organic YOY visibility;
- Agent Provocateur is ranked second for the number of unique linking domains, boasting 12,278;
- Bare Necessities is underperforming as organic visibility is low, however there is a lot of potential for improvement as their domain authority is high;
- Although in the top three for social shares, Triumph have few referring domains.