Over 125 brands have now signed up to exhibit at the SS18 edition of INDX Intimate Apparel, which will present an extended and expanded format including a new Sunday opening. Organised by buyers with experience in the independent sector, the INDX shows are designed specifically and exclusively for independent retailers creating a unique buyer focused approach. Some of the brands confirmed for August’s edition of INDX are:
- Lingerie and shapewear: Anita, b.tempt’d, Berlei, Bestform, Chantelle, Charnos, Curvy Kate, Empreinte, Felina, Freya, Gossard, Lepel, Lingadore, Lou, Maison Lejaby, Mey, Naturana, Panache, Royce, Shock Absorber, Triumph and Wacoal;
- Swimwear, beachwear and resortwear: Banana Moon, David, Fashy, Gottex, Lascana, Maryan Beachwear, Miraclesuit, Opera, Oyster Bay, Pia Rossini, Piha, Rösch, Sapph and Tessy by Roidal;
- Nightwear and loungewear: Clara Rossi, Cottonreal, Damella, Féraud, Hanro, Ralph Lauren, Luna di Seta, Marjolaine, Nansú, Nina Von C, Pill, Ringella, Taubert and Waite’s;
- Hosiery, legwear and slippers: Aristoc, Calvin Klein, Charnos, Jonathan Aston, Just Sheepskin, Levante, Pretty Polly and Trasparenze;
- Accessories and solutions: by Wishes, Bye Bra, Secret Weapons and Soak.
The complete list of exhibitors can be found at INDX Intimate Apparel‘s website.