Riga, metropolis of the Baltics and the capital of Latvia, will host the 2nd Lingerie Industry Forum in November, organized as part of Riga Fashion Week by Investment and Development Agency of Latvia in co-operation with Underlines, the Association of Latvian Lingerie Manufacturers, Intima Magazine and the Baltic Fashion Federation.
Latvia’s strong manufacturing tradition is noteworthy – elsewhere in Europe the country is only rivalled by France – with over 1,600 textile companies employing around 13,000 people. As a result Latvia is able to offer competitive advantages such as high quality with affordable prices, short lead times, fast deliveries, latest technical advances and more, with Latvian lingerie manufacturers working with brands including Victoria’s Secret, Triumph, La Perla and Myla in the last decade.
Book your flight to Riga, Latvia for November 1 – 2, to discover collections from leading Latvian lingerie brands, meet dozens of manufacturers established in the country and network with over 100 industry members from European and CIS countries. The forum will also host a conference programme with high-profile professionals including:
- Dawn Barber, Founder and Managing Director of UK Tights, UK Swimwear and UK Lingerie;
- Kevin O’Neill, Lingerie Buyer from Beales department stores;
- Francesca Spinetta from the Intima Group;
- Stéphane Derrien, Founder and Director of the French distribution platform Réservoir-mode;
- David Finlayson, Director of APM-Agency and Founder of The Lingerie Edit;
- Marco Kebbe, Head of Business Development & Global Sales, OTTO Category Swimwear & Lingerie at Lascana (Germany);
- Marcello Dolcini, Sales & Marketing Consultant at I.S.M srl.
Please note buyers will only need to cover their flight costs, as the accommodation (up to 3 nights), transfer (Riga-Liepaja-Riga) and catering are paid for by the Lingerie Industry Forum organisers. To confirm your interest e-mail [email protected] with a brief explanation of your professional interest in the event.